Ho-Ho-Holiday!

Wow it's been ages since I last wrote in this blog. Siap penuh spiderweb and taik cicak dah hehe. I guess I'm not into writing, kot? But nvm, since today I feel like writing something, so I'll write lahhh.

I've finished my Semester 6 Final exam, yahoo! but then the results will be coming out next week. Talking about results R.E.A.L.L.Y made my blood run cold! Feel scared to deathhhhh! Argh pa pa ja lah, yang pasti, now tengah holiday, so apa lagiii, ronggeng la sebelum tak boleh ronggeng! :)

Haha sekarang tgh enjoy letak gambar besar yihaa~ Those are pics taken night before our last paper. Thank you to Assila and Farah, cause they made me study, and made me smile, with the Kristal song thingy. Hahahah!!





Happy Hols to all my friends, hope everybody enjoys it to the max!


0 comments: