Goodbye Tanjong Karang.

I'm back for good!

Posting Jabatan Kesihatan Masyarakat (JKM) kat Tanjong Karang officially habis. It was fast! Too fast. 2 months being there, was like, satnyaaa.. First month; field posting (visit here, visit there) and second month; reports reports reports and presentation presentation presentation. I've finished all my reports except for the last-minute-change-of-groupA2 report. Dang! My Viva was okay. Doctor tak tanya banyak, just 2 questions from what I read night before it. That's good. -_^

Unfortunately there are things that I missed there. Semua orang, mostly everybody pi kayak and tengok kelip-kelip during the weekends. Jelous la pulok weyy hampa pi ramai-ramai.. Obviously because I went back to PPUKM every weekend. It's okay though, tapi I have not much memory in Tg Karang except for sleeping like hoursss in my aircond room with my roommate, Farah (ok now dah rindu bilik aircond since bilik kat PPUKM panas), doing last minute reports, movie marathon, two-days-badminton-playing moment and rm1.10-satay from Satay Hut. Thank you for being so unproductive. =_= Hehe. Fun jugak tidoq lama-lama sampai pening. Otak pon karat!

Takpalah, camana pon, posting JKM dah habis. There's no truning back. Kan kan? So here comes the pictures taken from Majlis Berbuka Puasa at Amir's house. This is my last night at Tg Karang. Thank you for the free-lovely foods ya makcik dan pakcik. Aku makan sampai buncit walaupun dah kena pesan jangan ambik makanan banyak-banyak. Hehehe.




Best buddies in Tg Karang (Farah, Amzar & Assila) with Tuan Rumah Amir (center).


With all doctor-to-be. InsyaAllah.




Walaupun posting ni rasa cam boring, saya tetap bergembira dengan semua rakan-rakan.
Anda semua membuatkan posting ini lebih bermakna, cewahh..
Thank you everybody, especially residents of block C! =)


p/s: "Goodbye Tg Karang" ALSO means that my final semester exam is just around the corner. Scary okay, exam lepas raya plak tuu. Takpa, you still have time (yaka ni??), so read as many as you can. Sedapkan hati skit...

0 comments: