To-Do List.

1. SOCSO report, where I have to do the discussion part with Ezzati and my other 2 group members. Argh, Encik Timun la ni suruh aku buat dicussion lagi! Dia buat slide lagi lah tu T_T -DONE-

2. Group A2 (my group) Bancian Keluarga report. LUCKILY Encik Timun assign me just to justify the report with Intan, wohoo! last minute tak yah buat, so kira -DONE-

3. Something on Reproductive report. Totally lost, with Marwan and Shafiq. Since I did not attend last Thursday, Encik Timun cakap, "you kan tak datang, tapi we still put your name (wat da heck?) on the report, so you have to do reproductive report", which is A LOT compared to what they did, Ohh I hate you Encik Timun, moreeeee~ -DONE-

4. Journal critique. Noooo I'm running out of time! Jurnal pon tak cari lagi. BTW Encik Timun minta hari Selasa kot, tapi sapa nak bagi kat hang! It's individual task la... -DONE-

5. 24-hours recall diet history report. INDIVIDUAL report. I'll take Farah as my subject. :) -DONE-


**Dateline: ALL, next week. I'm DEAD meat!


(gambar hiasan di Tg Karang)
Semangat kot pi fogging.

Aktiviti melawat toilet dan macam-macam lagi.

0 comments: